Updated: 02-06-2023 - 12:00PM 4 7 CLOSED
Jul 29, 2022
We are pleased to report that CinemaONE Limited (“CinemaONE”) continues to accelerate its C19 recovery. In tandem with the economy’s gradual reopening and the return of moviegoers, CinemaONE’s quarterly performance has consistently improved as highlighted by the Company’s June 2022’s Box Office which marginally exceeded the pre-C19 June 2019 monthly period by 2%.
CinemaONE invites all Shareholders to the Company Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held in-person at the Company’s newly constructed movie theatre site located at Gulf City Mall, 6 th Floor North Tower Car Park, South Trunk Road, La Romain, San Fernando on Friday August 12 th , 2022 at 11:00 am. The Agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1. To receive and consider the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the Financial Year ended September 30, 2021 together with the report of the Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. To receive a report of the Company’s Financial Performance for the nine-month period ended June 30, 2022
3. To reappoint Price Waterhouse Coopers Chartered Accountants as the Auditors of the Company for the Financial Year ended September 30, 2022 and to authorize the Directors to affix their remuneration.
4. To consider a Rights Issue to capture expansion opportunities and for general corporate purposes.
5. To transact any other business which may be properly brought before the meeting.
The Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange Limited
Friday 29th July, 2022